The last day of the year 2019, celebrating on a sweet note by making chocolatey breakfast. Vegan banana pancakes topped with a generous amount of chocolate syrup. Slurp Slurp!
These fluffy, perfectly tender, and delicious pancakes are quite easy to make from scratch and come together in minutes. Sweetened with bananas and chocolate syrup. These pancakes make for a perfect special weekday breakfast (like today) or a lazy weekend treat.
How to make Vegan Banana Pancakes ?
Use brown spotted bananas for flavourful pancakes
Mash the banana, add wet ingredients, add dry ingredients and combine until it is smooth and no lumps are present. Or you could just toss everything in blender.
You can use non-stick pan for cooking them oil free. Or grease a cast iron pan, and cook on the both sides until golden brown. You can also sprinkle some chocolate chips into the batter for chocolatey pancakes.
Cook until the bubbles form and pop, and then gently flip
Cook until golden brown. Top them with your choice of fruits and syrup
I hope you like these pancakes. They are –
- soft and fluffy
- Sweetened by bananas
- Super easy and quick to make
- perfectly hearty
You may also like –
Vegan Banana Pancakes
|Prep Time :||10 minutes|
|Cook Time :||15 minutes|
|Total Time :||25 minutes|
Ingredients : 1 Cup = 240 ml
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1(1/2) cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp vegan butter or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or jaggery (optional)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Berries and syrup for serving
- Mash banana, add all wet ingredients, then stir in dry ingredients until smooth. Mashed banana must be like a puree
- Let the batter sit for 10 mins
- Heat the pan, grease oil on the pan, pour in the batter about 1 ladle per pancake. Leave to cook until bubbles appear on the top, and then pops. Flip over gently and cook until golden for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the with fruits and your choice of fruits. I used chocolate syrup and blueberries.
Get new recipe notification to your Mailbox
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?