If you are looking for vegan peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, you are in the right place! This is one of the most palatable PB chocolate chip cookies you will ever have.
They are soft, fluffy, tender, and super delicious. Plus, it is grain-free.
These cookies are insanely gratifying, requires 1 bowl – 10 ingredients, comes together in 1 hour.
The base is peanut butter, coconut sugar, applesauce, and a spoonful of vegan butter(I use Earth balance). The flour is almond flour, and shredded coconut. This makes cookies light, and coconut-infused. Applesauce adds a melt-in-mouth texture. Stud them with chocolate chips (I prefer Enjoy Life)These cookies are crispy on the edges and soft on the inside.
These cookies are really easy to make!
Start by making mixing together your ground flax seeds with some warm water then let them sit for 10 minutes. This is a substitute for applesauce. Skip this step if you prefer applesauce.
Mix the melted vegan butter along with the peanut butter and the vanilla extract. Beat in the salt, sugar, applesauce, and baking powder. Then slowly add the coconut and almond flour until it forms a dough. Stir in the chocolate chips, and bake!
These cookies are perfectly healthy and can be snacked on throughout the week. Enjoy them with a big glass of non-dairy milk for a delicious treat!
I hope you love the recipe. They are –
- Right sweetness
- Easy to make
- & Super delicious
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Ingredients: 1 Cup= 240 ml
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 3 tbsp applesauce or flaxseed mixture
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 (1/2) cup almond flour (superfine)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded coconut
- 1/2 or 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt (add more if peanut butter contains less salt )
- Prepare a flaxseed mixture (Add 1 tbsp of flaxseed with 3 tbsp water. Let it sit for 10 minutes) or use applesauce.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, vegan butter, vanilla extract, apple sauce.
- Beat in salt, sugar, baking powder. Now slowly add almond flour and shredded coconut, mix well.
- Add chocolate chip, and gently fold. Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes or overnight.
- While the mixture is getting chilled, preheat the oven to 350 F, and prepare the sheet lined with baking paper.
- Take scoopful of the mixture and place them in the baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Gently, press to get even thickness.
- Bake for about 15-16 minutes. Or until edges are brown, and the top is dry.
- Take them out of the oven, allow the cookies to cool down for 5 minutes in the tray, and then transfer it to the cooling rack.
- Pressing the cookies makes them an even thickness and ensures that the middle won’t be doughy, and allows even baking.
- check if the bottom of the cookies has browned before taking it out.
Get new recipe notification to your Mailbox
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?