Greens and Melon salad is 10 – minute recipe which is utterly delicious and plain simple. It looks so beautiful and calls summer! I know we are still in early Feb, but in Texas, we are having some warm sun out in the afternoon and feel like summer is right around the corner. Since then I have been craving for a juicy, refreshing salad for lunch. This cucumber – Melon salad totally fit the bill.
We got a Jumbo sized Honeydew from grocery store and lots of fresh cucumbers, used them to make this greens salad in a bed of fresh baby kale!
I used chili-lime seasoning(got them from Trader Joe’s), and chia seeds to top the greens salad.
How to make Cucumber Melon Salad?
Chop honeydew and cucumbers in the shape you prefer. Preparing the dressing using chili lime seasoning, salt, mint and drizzle of lemon juice.
Toss the salad with the dressing, top it with chia seeds and feta!
I hope you like the recipe. It is –
- the right balance of flavors
- & delicious
Check out other salad recipe here –
Cucumber – Melon Salad
|Prep Time :||10 minutes|
|Total Time :||10 minutes|
- 1 cup chopped honeydew
- 1 cup baby kale or arugula or spinach
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp chilli-lime seasoning
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- In a small bowl, mix in lime juice, chilli-lime, salt, and crushed mint.
- In a large bowl, place honeydew, baby kale, cucumber and toss in with seasoning
- Top the salad with chia seeds and cheese.
- Use black pepper or paprika as an alternative to Chilli-lime seasoning.
- Lemon – Basil Vinaigrette works great too. Just skip the lemon and other spices if you are using Vinaigrette.
Did you make this recipe?
Get new recipe notification to your Mailbox
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?