Apple and pear is an ideal first food combination. It is easy on their little tummies, quick and tasty food for the baby.
Choose apples that are sweeter in taste like royal gala or pink lady.
This recipe is freezer friendly and an ideal first food for babies of age range 6-9 months.
Please follow the three day rule before introducing any new food to the baby.
- 1/2 cup chopped apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pear
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp unsweetened cooked apple/pear water (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- In a pan, add fruit and water. Cover the pan, and cook until tender. Takes about 8-10 mins. OR
- place the fruit and water in pressure cooker, and pressure cook for about 4-5 whistle.
- Allow the fruits to cool down, blend the fruit to a smooth puree. Add the unsweetened cooked apple/pear water while blending for thinner puree.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Get new recipe notification to your Mailbox
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?