Fudgy, moist, and rich Chocolate Oatmeal Balls are a true delight. Make them at home with this super easy and pretty quick recipe!
This recipe is a no-bake, has no flour, no refined sugar. It has goodness of oatmeal, almonds, flax seeds, cocoa and sweetened by dates. Finally, these cuties are dipped in pure chocolate melt and studded with sprinkles.
With these deliciously made chocolate oatmeal balls, any day can feel like a cheat day. Perfect healthy treat for adults and snacks for kids.
You can skip the chocolate coat to keep it totally on healthier side.
How to make Chocolate Oatmeal Balls?
Firstly, we soften the dates by putting them in hot water. Deseed and them keep ready.
Next, we can blend all the ingredients together in a food processor, and then make rounded shaped balls.
Puree the dates, and blend oats into fine powder separately. I grounded oats coarsely for a little texture.
In a heated pan, dry roast oats powder, coconut flour, flax seed, almond flour in low flame for 5- 10 mins. Add in almond butter, cocoa powder, pureed dates, maple syrup and mix well for couple of minutes.
Once the mixture has cooled down, take 1/2 tbsp of mix and make rounded shaped balls. Let it cool in refrigerator for 30 mins.
Mix in chocolate and oil in a bowl. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well, and then heat again for another 20 seconds.
Dip each of these bites in melted chocolate, and allow dry in room temperature.
I hope you like the recipe . It is
- & very delicious
More chocolatey recipes –
- Chocolate bliss balls
- Chocolate GingerBread Cake
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Oatmeal
Chocolate Cake Bites
|Prep Time :||10 minutes|
|Cook Time :||10 minutes|
|Total Time :||20 minutes|
|Yield :||18 – 20|
Ingredients: 1 Cup = 240 ml
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 coconut flour
- 2 tbsp flax seed meal
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 15 Medjool dates
- 3 tbsp jaggery syrup or maple syrup(need basis)
- 3 – 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tsp vegan butter or clarified butter (use while rolling)
- 1 cup pure chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Soak dates in hot water for 10 mins and then blend until smooth and creamy. Add a little water if needed.
- Ground rolled oats and flax seeds into fine powder
- Dry roast it along with almond flour and coconut flour for 10 minutes in low flame. Mix in all the ingredients and saute for few mins. You can also substitute coconut with almond flour if you like.
- You could skip 3, and just throw everything into food processor
- Next, take 1/2 tbsp of mix into your hands, and make rounded shaped balls.
- Allow them to sit in refrigerator for 30 mins to firm up
- Dip each of the these bites in hot chocolate and stud them with sprinkles
Get new recipe notification to your Mailbox
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?