Fudgy, moist, and rich energy booster Chocolate Oatmeal Balls are a true delight. Make them at home with this super easy and pretty quick to make recipe!
This recipe is a no-bake, has no flour, no refined sugar, & very little oil/butter. It has the goodness of oatmeal, almonds, flax seeds, cocoa and sweetened by dates. Finally, these cuties are dipped in pure chocolate melt and studded with sprinkles.
With these deliciously made chocolate oatmeal balls, any day can feel like a cheat day. Perfect healthy treat for adults and snacks for kids.
You can skip the chocolate coat to keep it totally on healthier side.
How to make Chocolate Oatmeal Ball?
Firstly, we soften the dates by putting them in hot water. Deseed and them keep ready.
Next, we can blend all the ingredients together in a food processor, and then make rounded shaped balls.
Puree the dates, and blend oats into fine powder separately. I kept oats coarse while grinding for a little texture.
In a heated pan, dry roast oats powder, flaxseed, almond flour in low flame for 5- 10 mins. Add in coconut oil, cocoa powder, pureed dates, maple syrup, and mix well for a couple of minutes.
Once the mixture has cooled down, take 1/2 tbsp of mix and make rounded shaped balls. Let it cool in refrigerator for 30 mins.
Mix in chocolate and oil in a bowl. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well, and then heat again for another 20 seconds.
Dip each of these bites in melted chocolate, and allow dry in room temperature.
I hope you like the recipe . It is
- & very delicious
Your valuable feedback is appreciated. If you try this recipe, leave a comment below, rate it, or tag a photo #eateriesdelightful on Instagram 🙂
More chocolatey recipes –
- Chocolate bliss balls
- Chocolate Gingerbread Cake
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Oatmeal Bowl
Chocolate Oatmeal Ball
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 15 Medjool dates
- 3 tbsp jaggery syrup or maple syrup need basis
- 3 – 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil // plus more if needed
- 1 cup pure chocolate
- 1 tsp 1 tsp coconut oil
- Soak dates in hot water for 10 mins and then blend until smooth and creamy. Add a little water if needed.
- The ground rolled oats and flax seeds into a fine powder
- Dry roast it along with almond flour for 10 minutes in low flame. Mix in all the ingredients and saute for few mins.
- You could skip 3, and just throw everything into a food processor
- Next, take 1/2 tbsp of mix into your hands, and make rounded shaped balls.
- Allow them to sit in the refrigerator for 30 mins to firm up
- Dip each of these energy balls in hot chocolate and stud them with sprinkles(toddler approves this)
Did you make this recipe?