Cucumber Melon Salad
Cucumber Melon Salad i is utterly delicious and plain simple to make
- 1 cup chopped honeydew
- 1 cup baby kale or arugula or spinach
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tbp lime juice
- salt to taste
- 1-2 tsp chilli-lime seasoning or paprika
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
In a small bowl, mix in lime juice, chili-lime, salt, and crushed mint.
In a large bowl, place honeydew, baby kale, cucumber, onions and toss in with seasoning
Top the salad with chia seeds and cheese.
- Use black pepper or paprika as an alternative to Chilli-lime seasoning.
- Lemon - Basil Vinaigrette works great too. Just skip the lemon and other spices if you are using Vinaigrette.