Cucumber Melon Salad is a 10-minute recipe that is utterly delicious and plain simple. It looks so beautiful and calls summer! I love juicy, refreshing salad for lunch in summer. This cucumber – Melon salad totally fit the bill.
We got a Jumbo sized Honeydew from grocery store and lots of fresh cucumbers, used them to make this greens salad in a bed of fresh baby kale!
I used chili-lime seasoning(got them from Trader Joe’s), and chia seeds to top the greens salad.
How to make Cucumber Melon Salad?
Ingredients to make Cucumber Melon Salad –
- Honeydew or cantaloupe or watermelon
- Arugula or spinach
- Mint leaves or basil
- Onions (optional)
- Paprika, pepper, salt
- Feta Cheese
Chop honeydew and cucumbers in the shape you prefer. Prepare the dressing using chili lime seasoning, salt, mint, and a drizzle of lemon juice.
Toss the salad with the dressing, top it with chia seeds and feta!
I hope you like the recipe. It is –
- the right balance of flavors
- & delicious
Check out other salad recipe here –
Your valuable feedback is appreciated. If you try this recipe, leave a comment below, rate it, or tag a photo #eateriesdelightful on Instagram 🙂
Cucumber Melon Salad
- 1 cup chopped honeydew
- 1 cup baby kale or arugula or spinach
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tbp lime juice
- salt to taste
- 1-2 tsp chilli-lime seasoning or paprika
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- In a small bowl, mix in lime juice, chili-lime, salt, and crushed mint.
- In a large bowl, place honeydew, baby kale, cucumber, onions and toss in with seasoning
- Top the salad with chia seeds and cheese.
- Use black pepper or paprika as an alternative to Chilli-lime seasoning.
- Lemon – Basil Vinaigrette works great too. Just skip the lemon and other spices if you are using Vinaigrette.
Did you make this recipe?
Get new recipe notification to your Mailbox
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?