Cucumber Melon Salad is a 10-minute recipe that is utterly delicious and plain simple. It looks so beautiful and calls summer! I love juicy, refreshing salad for lunch in summer. This cucumber – Melon salad totally fit the bill.
We got a Jumbo sized Honeydew from grocery store and lots of fresh cucumbers, used them to make this greens salad in a bed of fresh baby kale!
I used chili-lime seasoning(got them from Trader Joe’s), and chia seeds to top the greens salad.
How to make Cucumber Melon Salad?
Ingredients to make Cucumber Melon Salad –
- Honeydew or cantaloupe or watermelon
- Arugula or spinach
- Mint leaves or basil
- Onions (optional)
- Paprika, pepper, salt
- Feta Cheese
Chop honeydew and cucumbers in the shape you prefer. Prepare the dressing using chili lime seasoning, salt, mint, and a drizzle of lemon juice.
Toss the salad with the dressing, top it with chia seeds and feta!
I hope you like the recipe. It is –
- the right balance of flavors
- & delicious
Check out other salad recipe here –
Your valuable feedback is appreciated. If you try this recipe, leave a comment below, rate it, or tag a photo #eateriesdelightful on Instagram 🙂
Cucumber Melon Salad
- 1 cup chopped honeydew
- 1 cup baby kale or arugula or spinach
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tbp lime juice
- salt to taste
- 1-2 tsp chilli-lime seasoning or paprika
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- In a small bowl, mix in lime juice, chili-lime, salt, and crushed mint.
- In a large bowl, place honeydew, baby kale, cucumber, onions and toss in with seasoning
- Top the salad with chia seeds and cheese.
- Use black pepper or paprika as an alternative to Chilli-lime seasoning.
- Lemon – Basil Vinaigrette works great too. Just skip the lemon and other spices if you are using Vinaigrette.
Did you make this recipe?